What's After Boot™: Graduations
The following are links to the training graduation calendars we have located on the USMC web sites. These change frequently. Please let us know if a link is not working and we'll get it fixed!
- ITB Graduation Information
- MCT Graduation Dates
- MCT Graduation Information
We do not currently have a list of ITB Graduation Dates. If you have a resource for this, please let us know.
Generally speaking, the following points will be true for all graduations at SOI:
- Individuals planning to attend graduation must obtain a visitors pass at the designated gate upon arrival.
- A valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and vehicle registration will be REQUIRED to obtain a pass at the gate.
If you are driving a rental car, the contract with the rental agency must be presented in lieu of the vehicle registration requirement.
- Personally owned vehicles and/or rental vehicles may be searched by Military Police prior to issuance of a pass.
- Personally owned firearms are prohibited aboard military installations.
- Students are not permitted to depart the installation with their families during graduation.
July 1, 2014:
From left to right, U.S. Marine Corps Maj. Richard A. Harney, executive officer, Marine Combat Training Battalion (MCT), School of Infantry-East, Sgt. Marcus A. Rains, combat instructor, Kilo Company, Pfc. Serea F. Ioanes, honor graduate, and Sgt. Maj. Therester A. Cox, battalion sergeant major, MCT, pose for a photo commencing Kilo Co.'s graduation ceremony from MCT at Marine Corps Base Camp Geiger, N.C., July 1, 2014. The Marines of Kilo Co. completed the 29-day training course as part of their second stage of initial military training prior to attending their military occupation school.
—U.S. Marine Corps photos by Cpl. Maricela Meza/Released
This is a project of MarineParents.com, Inc. All text, logos, and names are copyright © to MarineParents.com, Inc. No part of the content may be copied or reproduced without prior written consent.