an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) public charity.
Contact Us By Phone:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Contact Us By Mail:
PO Box 1115
Columbia, MO 65205
What's After Boot™ Graduations
We'll add to this section as we learn information about attending graduations at SOI for both Camp Pendleton and Camp Lejeune.
ITB & MCT Training & Graduation Links
The following are links to the training graduation calendars we have located on the USMC web sites. These change frequently. Please let us know if a link is not working and we'll get it fixed!
Generally speaking, the following points will be true for all graduations at SOI:
- Individuals planning to attend graduation must obtain a visitors pass at the designated gate upon arrival.
- A valid driverís license, proof of insurance and vehicle registration will be REQUIRED to obtain a pass at the gate.
If you are driving a rental car, the contract with the rental agency must be presented in lieu of the vehicle registration requirement.
- Personally owned vehicles and/or rental vehicles may be searched by Military Police prior to issuance of a pass.
- Personally owned firearms are prohibited aboard military installations.
- Students are not permitted to depart the installation with their families during graduation.
This is a project of MarineParents.com, Inc. All text, logos, and names are copyright © to MarineParents.com, Inc. No part of the content may be copied or reproduced without prior written consent.