What's After Boot™: Graduations
The following are links to the training graduation calendars we have located on the USMC web sites. These change frequently. Please let us know if a link is not working and we'll get it fixed!
Generally speaking, the following points will be true for all graduations at SOI:
- Individuals planning to attend graduation must obtain a visitors pass at the designated gate upon arrival.
- A valid driverís license, proof of insurance and vehicle registration will be REQUIRED to obtain a pass at the gate.
If you are driving a rental car, the contract with the rental agency must be presented in lieu of the vehicle registration requirement.
- Personally owned vehicles and/or rental vehicles may be searched by Military Police prior to issuance of a pass.
- Personally owned firearms are prohibited aboard military installations.
- Students are not permitted to depart the installation with their families during graduation.
This is a project of MarineParents.com, Inc. All text, logos, and names are copyright © to MarineParents.com, Inc. No part of the content may be copied or reproduced without prior written consent.
July 1, 2014
From left to right, U.S. Marine Corps Maj. Richard A. Harney, executive officer, Marine Combat Training Battalion (MCT), School of Infantry-East, Sgt. Marcus A. Rains, combat instructor, Kilo Company, Pfc. Serea F. Ioanes, honor graduate, and Sgt. Maj. Therester A. Cox, battalion sergeant major, MCT, pose for a photo commencing Kilo Co.'s graduation ceremony from MCT at Marine Corps Base Camp Geiger, N.C., July 1, 2014. The Marines of Kilo Co. completed the 29-day training course as part of their second stage of initial military training prior to attending their military occupation school.
U.S. Marine Corps photos by Cpl. Maricela Meza/Released